EMC tubing and braidings - additional protection for cables against electromagnetic noise
The intensive development of technology brings many benefits, but also challenges for engineers. There are more and more high-power devices, electrical installations are becoming more complex, the number of wires and the current intensity that they carry are increasing. As a consequence, careful protection of cables against EMC interference, which poses an increasing threat to the proper operation of devices, becomes of great importance. Flexa has created solutions to help deal with this problem. For the solutions to work with maximum effectiveness, care must be taken to integrate the conduit with the appropriate connector.
- shield against EMC noise,
- protect against various mechanical damages,
- are flexible.
If the situation requires that the cables be protected with conduits or braidings that:
- excellent EMC noise suppression characteristics,
- depending on the selected solution - protection against impact, twisting, bending, harmful effects of hot chips,
- easy cable routing.
The solutions developed by Flexa will provide you with:
- wheeled vehicles,
- on ships,
- electrical installations in industrial facilities.
EMC conduits and braidings can be used, among others: in:
When it comes to EMC protection, we encourage you to also take a look at the following solution: