UNI Interference Dicht gland - effective shielding at an affordable price
The ubiquitous development of electronics and the increase in current and frequency in systems result in a large amount of generated electromagnetic noise, which can seriously disturb the proper operation of devices. Therefore, EMC chokes are not an option today, but a responsibility of designers. For customers who want to approach the issue of cable shielding reliably, not wanting to settle for an inferior solution, and at the same time incur low costs, the UNI Interference Dicht gland will be a very good solution.
- has high shielding efficiency,
- takes up little space,
- has an attractive price,
If you need an EMC gland that:
- excellent shielding performance to price ratio,
- compact size,
- availability of cartridges from the modular UNI Dicht system,
- availability of a version with increased resistance to tearing (strain relief).
The UNI Interference Dicht offers:
- thread size from M10 to M50,
- possibility of operation in the temperature range -55°C ... +200°C,
- throttling of cables from 4 to 32 mm,
- IP 68 tightness class.
These stuffing boxes are also characterized by:
The UNI Interference Dicht can be used in installations where there is little space available, e.g. in:
If you need EMC glands for the most demanding work environments, take a look at the solutions below:
UNI Dicht TRI – modular EMC gland with spring screen
Pflitsch blueglobe TRI with T80s insert – effective EMC shielding and fire protection
UNI EMC Dicht – EMC gland for the toughest conditions
EMC glands can be used, for example, with customised entry plates: