E-Xtreme® - connectors for extreme conditions
Applications exposed to extremely low temperatures (even up to -60°C) and the negative impact of external factors need proven solutions that will guarantee effective operation for an extremely long period of use. Such a solution are ILME E-Xtreme series connectors, which are characterized by the highest resistance to wide range temperature fluctuations, resistance to corrosion, UV radiation and the negative impact of chemicals. The solutions used create a durable and tight working environment with an ingress protection level of up to IP66 / IP68 / IP69.
Users looking for a connector that:
- is resistant to very difficult environmental conditions,
- has a clasp lever that cannot be unfastened accidentally;
The E-Xtreme connector housing will provide the following benefits:
- long-term resistance to very aggressive chemicals, salt and UV rays
- very high resistance to mechanical damage,
- high tolerance for very low temperatures,
- a two-stage clasp lever that can only be fully unfastened if a person deliberately does so - stones hitting from under the train have no chance of doing so.
E-Xtreme connectors will be used where the harshest environmental conditions occur, including:
- train roofs and chassis,
- vehicles pouring salt on the roads,
- wind turbines,
- offshore platforms.
The operation and advantages of E-Xtreme connectors are shown in the following video:
E-Xtreme housings can use the MIXO modular system, which allows almost any connector to be built:
It is worthwhile to speed up and simplify the process of installing multiple cables in the housing insert by using a push-in solution called AXYR: