UNI Corrugated conduit gland - glands designed for protection tubing
Cables in electrical installations often require protection with conduits. Usually, the conduits are connected to the housing using dedicated connectors, but it is also possible to use a special cable gland for this purpose. This solution brings new, important benefits that complement what traditional connectors offer.
- take up as little space as possible
- ensure the cable is as resistant to pulling as possible,
- the cable was as tight as possible,
If you are looking for a way to protect the wire coming out of the conduit, in such a way that:
- compact solution, low height
- high degree of strain relief,
- tightness class (for the cable inside the conduit) at IP 68,
- modular system of a very wide range of UNI Dicht inserts.
UNI Corrugated conduit glands will offer you:
With the help of glandsyou can also lead the conduit through the obstacle, ensuring its continuity while maintaining the highest degree of tightness. This is possible thanks to UNI Corrugated Conduit Transit: